|The 2017 Fusion now has three EcoBoost engines to choose from: the 1.5L,
now with standard Auto Start-Stop Technology; |
the 2.0L; and new to Fusion V6 Sport, the 2.7L EcoBoost V6. All combine three different technologies - turbocharging, direct injection and twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) - to enhance performance and efficiency.
Engine features include:
• Direct fuel injection
• Piston cooling jets for durability
• Paddle shifters
|Welcome to the world of SiriusXM.|
Enjoy more than 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus live sports, news and exclusive entertainment, with a six-month trial subscription to the All Access package included with your new vehicle. You'll hear every channel available, plus you can listen online and on the SiriusXM app.
| • The radar and camera sensor can detect stopped or moving vehicles that
are traveling in the same direction as your vehicle. The radar and
camera can detect pedestrians in front of your vehicle.|
• Alert: A heads-up display, which simulates red brake lights, flashes on the windshield and an audible alert sounds.
• Brake Support: If you don't react, and the system detects a collision is credible, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you brake.
• Active Braking: If the driver does not take corrective action and the collision is imminent, the brakes can automatically apply.
• Pre-Collision Assist is an available feature on SE, Titanium and V6 Sport. Standard on Platinum.
• Pre-Collision Assist is active at speeds above approximately 3 mph (5 km/h).
• Pre-Collision Assist sensors can detect a change in traffic conditions within 250 milliseconds (1/4 of a second).
• If Pre-Collision Assist detects a collision threat, the heads-up display will flash, a chime will activate and the radio will mute as soon as 100 milliseconds later (1/10 of a second).
• The radar sensor is calibrated to detect speed changes of as low as 3 mph in vehicles ahead.